This is a demo of the NUX NDD-7 Tape Echo. Find out more about this compact emulation of the Roland RE-201 Space Echo. The built-in looper offers so many options that you will have to get this digital delay anyway.
1. Tape head 3 – long delay with reverb and wow & flutter
2. Tape head 3 – dark delay without reverb
3. Tape head 2 + 3 – brighter delay with slight reverb
4. Looping and delay – I recorded a pattern and combined it with another delay setting while playing
5. Looping – I recorded a darker delay and added live a second delay with much wow & flutter. The pitch effects at the end of this soundfile are midi controlled
6. Slapback with reverb
7. Spring reverb only
8. Loop with a long delay with reverb and wow& flutter with long repeats. Repeats and time are controlled via midi.