The circuit is based on the legendary SI Fuzz of the 70s and creates the classical Hendrix-Sound.
I only used the best parts and NOS Mullard “Tropical Fish” Condensators.
Eric Johnson swears on silicon Fuzz pedals with BC183 Transistors.
This is a Soundfile of the pedal:
- true bypass
- turret Board “point to point” wired
- NOS Mullard “Tropical Fish” Cap / Condensator
- carbon comp resistors
- BC108/BC183 silicon transistors
- Alpha Pots
- 9V power supply and batteryclip
- stable Hammond enclosure
- worn gold/white paintwork
- Price: 129,-
- Contact: email@example.com bypass